We know that investing in your child's education is a substantial commitment. Tuition is part of the revenue required to offer our students small classes with outstanding faculty and campuses that are warm, welcoming and well-maintained. Our need-based financial aid program enables deserving students who may not otherwise be able to attend Bentley to become a part of our community .
We encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have about financing a Bentley education.
- Kindergarten through Grade 5 is $28,270
- Grades 6 through 8 is $30,880
- Grades 9 through 12 is $39,645
The After School Program is offered at no additional cos
t for students in Kindergarten through Grade 8 and is open from 7:30 a.m. until the start of school, and from the end of the school day until 6:00 p.m. Learn more about the After School Program
. At the Upper School, students participate in a variety of activities before, during and after school. The Lafayette Campus is open for students 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Families should expect to incur additional expenses related to, for example, field trips, co-curricular programs, and athletic uniforms. For required field trips and supplies, a fee from $1,100 to $1700 depending on grade level is added to the enrollment contract.
- A non-refundable registration deposit (10% of tuition amount) is due by the date noted on the enrollment contract.
- The remaining balance can be paid in either one, two or ten installments. Because the school makes a commitment to faculty, staff and facilities costs for a full year, enrollment of a student obligates the parent or guardian for a full year’s tuition regardless of any reason for withdrawal or dismissal at any time during the school year. Tuition insurance is available for a small fee (determined by the carrier annually) and is highly recommended. Visit www.tuitionrefundplan.com for more information.
- Tuition insurance is available and recommended.
Financial Responsibility of Parents and Guardians
As is the case with most independent schools, tuition and fees do not cover the full cost of educating each Bentley student. Small classes, superb teachers, innovative academic offerings, co-curricular offerings, and two beautiful campuses are all supported by tuition as well as voluntary contributions to the school. Gifts to the Annual Fund, which are tax-deductible, ensure that Bentley School has the funds necessary to augment the operating budget in support of the array of programs Bentley offers our students. We are grateful for 98% of parents who contribute to the Annual Fund
Read more about Bentley Financial Aid